“TRAVEL AS THE TOP WEDDINGS’ & ROMANCE PROFESSIONALS TRAVEL & LEARN”… “BDFAMS” as we call them are familiarization trips guided by experts from Bodas Destino Latinoamérica (Destination Weddings Latin America) led by Carmen Laborin -former Mexico Tourism Board’s Romance Director- with the purpose of connecting the various professionals involved in the realization of DESTINATION WEDDINGS, SPECIAL EVENTS, CONVENTIONS AND ROMANCE TRAVEL with the various venues and suppliers of select destinations in a professional, efficient and friendly format… and above all: !MEMORABLE!
CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA #BDFAM : 30 JULY – 3 AUGUST, 2018
THE TIME HAS COME FOR CARTAGENA DE INDIAS TO HOST FOR THE SECOND TIME A DESTINATION WEDDINGS SPECIALISTS’ FAM TRIP, AND LIKE NEVER BEFORE AN EXPANDED INTERNATIONAL INVITATION TO THE ‘LAND OF SABROSURA’ FOR ROMANCE AND “ONCE IN A LIFETIME” CELEBRATIONS’.
Cartagena is many things to many people, but for us celebrations’ specialists; it is luxury, it’s curated experiences…
CARTAGENA IS: “The juxtaposition of old and new, blazing bright colors, limonada de coco, delicious seafood dishes, modern colombian art”… Well, this according to thepointsguy.com but I’d have to add: rhythm, fashion, shopping, boutique hotels, high-end, socialites, achitecture, culture, magnifiscent villas… just plain grandeur. And Oh! SUPER PHOTOGENIC!.
“Cartagena de Indias, a walled city of 18th-century mansions and suffocatingly hot afternoons. It’s one of the most important ports in the history of the New World, and one of the prettiest cities anywhere: Imagine Havana with a fraction of the population, or San Juan unmolested by modernity, or New Orleans without the sophomores on spring break. It’s both crumbling and majestic, and only a 2 1/2-hour flight from Miami.” Travel + Leisure.
Wedding Planners and Tavel Agents specialized in Honeymoon, Weddings’ and Celebrations’ group travel, with minimum experience of 4 years; and proven international events execution.
Countries of origin welcomed: USA, CANADA, MEXICO, BRASIL, PERU, ARGENTINA, PANAMA, PERU, ECUADOR & VENEZUELA; all attendees with strict international destination weddings’ experience.
We discover outstanding and trendy colonial cities & beaches perfect for romance, events and the most memorable destination weddings… Cartagena, the land of ‘Sabrosura‘ is on top of it all, so you need to go.
We site inspect Hotels, Lounges, Gardens, Beachfront properties, Terraces and all the best locations for events, both classic and non traditional venues. We will tour among other fantastic places in Cartagena; San Felipe Castle, the Old City, Casa 1537, Adolfo Mejia Theater and Palacio de la Inquisicion.
We contact local industry suppliers with proven experience and quality for you to meet and greet. A faantastic network opportunity.
ALL SET FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
For a set symbolic fee, we take care of it all, you just need to travel to CARTAGENA DE INDIAS, COLOMBIA to the “Rafael Núñez International Airport” (IATA: CTG). Then at this BDFAM location, we take care of you from your arrival on:
- Accommodations in Single/Double Occupancy
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transportation
- Local Special Transportation
- Tours and Activities in Destination
- F&B during program days
- Professional Photography & Video
- Digital Destination Contacts’ File
- Destination Workshop (Conducted in English)
- Educational Sessions by industry leaders (Conducted in English).
*NOT INCLUDED: Your flight to/from Cartagena from your city of origin, tips and other personal expenses, as well as any other activities, services required outside of the program.
!TAKE PART OF THIS FABUOLOUS FAMILIARIZATION OPPORTUNITY AT SUCH AN AMAZING COLOMBIAN DESTINATION!
- UP TO 30, THE COUNT OF INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS IN ATTENDANCE FOR THIS PROGRAM
- 16-22 THE NUMBER OF EVENTS’ VENUES VISITED PER DESTINATION.
SEE SOME OF OUR PAST #BDFAMS EXPERIENCES IN MEXICO:
- Los Cabos 2017: https://youtu.be/tXSEc7oALkQ
- Ensenada & Valle de Guadalupe: https://youtu.be/3XhFaHw0yIo
- Guanajuato Capital: https://youtu.be/9QFxpZtiETE
- Queretaro: https://youtu.be/NdV6oMfl1K0
- San Miguel de Allende – Guanajuato https://youtu.be/6gRLyGhUQsU
- Los Cabos https://youtu.be/b1sF-ge5q_g
- Cancún & Riviera Maya http://bit.ly/2gYaTzK
- Oaxaca https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNqpAv-o088
- Puerto Vallarta: https://youtu.be/LgqFQ5WYOfU
- Vallarta – Nayarit: https://youtu.be/19S7wmF7NNk
COSTS & PAYMENT METHOD
You can pay via PayPal link with debit or credit card. You only need to get to the destination during the program dates and times specified, and we take care of you locally according to the programs’ agenda.
- THIS BDFAM IS SUBSIDIZED BYT THE LOCAL TOURISM AUTHORITIES, AND ONLY 220 USD ADMIN FEE, is required per person (For a limited time). CONFRMATION IS ON A FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE BASIS, upon profile revision of credentials.
REGISTER FOR THIS #CARTAGENA DE INDIAS #BDFAM
1. IF INTERESTED, we need you to FIRST OF ALL SIGN UP/REGISTER TODAY! WE’RE ONE SPOT AWAY FROM CLOSING REGISTRATION.
2. ONCE REGISTERED, we would sign you up as ‘INTERESTED” (As qualified profiles confirmed will be on a first come – first serve basis), then Cartagena BDFAM officers will review your profile and confirm of acceptance in the next 1-2 days...
3. THEN, WHEN CONFIRMED OF PARTICIPATION ACCEPTANCE, you can submit your participation fee payment via this PayPal link, DURING THE FOLLOWING 5 BUSINESS DAYS ON THE PAYMENT CARROUSEL BELOW
*MÉXICO-ASISTENTES: Pueden hacer transferencia interbancaria/deposito directo a una cuenta Bancomer en MXP, que puede indicarseles. TIPO DE CAMBIO SEGÚN REFERENCIA“FIX” DE BANCO DE MÉXICO PARA TRANSACCIONES EN DOLARES EN TERRITORIO MEXICANO.
MORE ON THIS CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA #BDFAM
- ATTENDEES PER COMPANY. This FAM TRIP is open to confirmation of one attendee per company.
- LANGUAGE. All of the program will be conducted in english, although Spanish is the native speaking language for the country. During property tours, a special group for spanish speaking participants will be led in parallel.
- FLIGHTS/PICK-UPS The flights indicated for booking are those that arrive between Monday the 30th. July, from 7.00 AM – 4.00 PM to the destination; and according to the arrival manifestos, different pick-up times are scheduled at the airport to drive you to the host hotel. Return flights can be scheduled for pick-ups bewtween 7.00 AM – 5.00 PM, on Friday the 3rd., August, 2018.
- ARRIVALS REQUESTED: JULY 30H. BEWTWEEN 7AM-4PM.
- RETURNS REQUESTED: AUGUST 3RD. BETWEEN 7AM-5PM.
- LODGING: Stay is considered in single/double occupancy but each attendee would have its own room and in one hotel during the whole stay. The nights’ included in the program as indicated individually, are 4 nights’ long for this BDFAM.
- HOST HOTEL: Main host hotel -where the half day educational & one on one buisnness meetings will take place- is Conrad Cartagena, but there are two other host hotels where the group will be allocted: InterContinental Cartagena de Indias & Estelar Cartagena, this hotels will be confirmed on a first come – first serve registration basis. We will do our best to accommodate your choice preferences upon registration, but final allocation is sole responsibility of Cartagena Tourism officials (and non-conditoned to registrants’ participation) .
- PRE/POST BDFAM prefered hotel rates will be offered in the coming weeks. Confirmation is upon availability.
- AGENDA. The programs’ agenda are revealed exclusively to CONFIRMED & PAID PARTICIPANTS betwween 7-21 days prior to the start date of the BDFAM. Also, an e-mail with suggestions in preparation of your travels to Colombia and our BDFAM will be sent also, estimate 2 weeks before as well.
- TRAVEL/AIRPORT. The airport you flight to is Rafael Núñez International Airport (IATA: CTG, ICAO: SKCG) is an airport serving the Caribbean port city of Cartagena, Colombia. It is the largest airport in the country’s northern Caribbean region in terms of passenger movement.
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT. The local tourism authorities have secured a discount with AVIANCA AIRLINES ranging from 5-20% from certain cities of origin. Discount Code is already available for purchases directly trough Avianca‘ sales points, its website and travel agencies. CODE: “GN123”. Valid for travel single or both ways, and up to 5 days prior and post event dates.
[OF COURSE YOU’RE FREE TO USE WHATEVER ARILINE WORKS BEST FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, ACCORDING TO YOUR CITY OF ORIGIN/CONECTIONS & COST WISE]
- More questions? Feel free to e-mail us: email@example.com