SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE & GUANAJUATO. BDFAM DATES: 11-14 March:
*REGISTER & PAY BY: TUESDAY JANUARY 15T., 2019.
Get to know the beauty of San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato City – founded between 1541-1548- both “World Heritage Sites”, and discover the best places to visit in this beautiful destination.
“TRAVEL AS THE TOP WEDDINGS’ & ROMANCE PROFESSIONALS TRAVEL & LEARN”… “BDFAMS” as we call them are familiarization trips guided by experts from Bodas Destino Latinoamérica (Destination Weddings Latin America) led by Carmen Laborin -former Mexico Tourism Board’s Romance Director- with the purpose of connecting the various professionals involved in the realization of DESTINATION WEDDINGS, SPECIAL EVENTS, CONVENTIONS AND ROMANCE TRAVEL with the various venues and suppliers of select destinations in a professional, efficient and friendly format… and above all: !MEMORABLE!
SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE CITY & GUANAJUATO CITY… Here below, some videos of PAST REGION’S #BDFAM
- San Miguel de Allende – Guanajuato 2018: https://youtu.be/4at7nS6kR-o
- San Miguel de Allende – Guanajuato 2016: https://youtu.be/9QFxpZtiETE
- San Miguel de Allende – Guanajuato 2015: https://youtu.be/6gRLyGhUQsU
- An inteview on 2018 GUANAJUATO #BDFAM (Spanish): https://youtu.be/4yHR3_u4Wc8
What’s all the buzz about?
THROUGH OUR #BDFAMS WE DISCOVER between 18-25 locations for events per destination, meet key local suppliers, connect with key officers and representatives of the destinations and make a very valuable local and international networking, since each program is joined by 15-25 industry professionals from up to 15 different cities of origin each. Countries of origin of past participants included Mexico, the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and Colombia.
Wedding and Event Coordinators, Wedding Planners, Event Producers, Conventions and Incentive Groups Planners, Event Designers and Wedding Travel, Romance and Celebration Specialists with minimum experience of 2 years proven in events.
THE DESTINATION, UP & CLOSE
We discover outstanding and trendy colonial cities & beaches perfect for romance, events and destination weddings.
We site inspect Hotels, Haciendas, Villas, Gardens, Terraces and even some peculiar venues. All the very best locations for events.
FYI, some of the hotels & venues visited during pasts SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE & GUANAJJUATO BDFAMS on the agenda have been:
La Casa Del Parque Hotel Boutique, Rosewood, Hotel Nena, Instituto Allende, Dos Casas Boutique Hotel, Belmond Sierra Nevada, Plaza De Toros San Miguel, Quince Rooftop, Finca La Devoción, Finca La Devoción, Hotel Nirvana Restaurant & Retreat, Antigua Villa Santa Monica, Trinitate, Boca Mina De San Ramon, Don Manolito Restaurante Terraza Bar, Instituto Allende, El Vergel, Cuna 15, Hotel Coqueta, Hotel Atotonilco El Viejo, Hotel La Puertecita, El Mesón Hotel, Real De Minas, Hotel Boutique Las Amantes, Villas Xichu, Viñedo Cuna De Tierra, Luna Escondida, Quinta Las Acacias, Edelmira Hotel & Boutique, Hacienda Belloli, Bocamina De San Ramon, Ex Hacienda Jesús María (Camino De Vinos), “Patio De Piedra”, Real De Veranda, Live Aqua San Miguel de Allende Urban Resort, Los Senderos, Hacienda San Jose Lavista, Hotel El Santuario Boutique Hotel .
We contact local industry suppliers with proven experience and quality for you.
ALL SET FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
For a set fee, we take care of it all, you just need to travel to the BDFAM location of interest and we take care of you from your arrival on:
- 4 days’ stay & 3 night’s stay accommodations in Double Occupancy
- Roundtrip transportation departing from CDMX meeting point on designated dates for the program (Monday/Thursday)
- Local special ground transportation as per the official programs schedules on both cities
- Tours and Activities in destination during program dates
- All F&B during program days
- Professional Photography & Video for marketing purposes (2,500 professional photographs for your use)
- Digital Destination key Contacts’ File.
- Networking socials.
TAKE PART OF THE 2019’S FIRST SEMESTER FABUOLOUS FAMILIARIZATION TRIPS
- UP TO 25, THE COUNT OF INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS IN ATTENDANCE PER PROGRAM
- 16-22 THE NUMBER OF EVENTS’ VENUES VISITED PER DESTINATION
- 5-15, THE CITIES OF ORIGIN WHERE #BDFAM ATTENDEES COME FROM PER PROGRAM.
LOT’S MORE ON SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE & GUANAJUATO…
news/2018/09/26/san-miguel-de- allende-american-culture- capital-2019/
destinations/north-america/ mexico/san-miguel-de-allende/ articles/stylish-in-mexicos- san-miguel-de-allende
indiatimes.com/travel/ destinations/guanajuato- mexico-where-kissing-can- bring-you-15-years-of-luck/ as62833508.cms
Secure your spot NOW, sign up! Days & nights of fantastic discovery & remarkable networking. Not to mention our also fab’ host hotels.
ATTEND! DO NOT MISS OUT … The available places are reduced and already partly booked, so if you are interested, do not delay. RESERVE AND CONFIRM your spaces for the BFAMS AND ENJOY !. THE ABOVE ARE THE DATES OF S1-2019 BDFAMS AND ACTIVITIES SCHEDULED BY @BODASDESTINO. Note S2-2019 dates expected to be released by the end of February 2019 and include among others: LOS CABOS, MÉXICO & CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA.
COSTS & PAYMENT METHOD
You can pay via PayPal link with debit or credit card. You only need to get to the destination during the program dates and times specified, and we take care of you locally acoording to the programs’ agenda.
- ALL MEXICO BDFAMS ARE 450 USD each, per person. TAX & transaction fee included. You can pay va PAYPAL.
1. Please pay the attendants’ FEE/FEES. Either send payment via PAYPAL to: firstname.lastname@example.org or process here below:
2. Once payment receipt, sign up -REGISTER HERE- on the following link:
CHECK OUT THIS SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE
DESTINATION WEDDING FEATURED IN VOGUE.COM:
“Paradise Found: A Wedding at a Lavish Home in San Miguel de Allende”
SEE MORE OF THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE IN ONE -!OR MANY! OF OUR PAST EXPERIENCES’ VIDEOS:
- NEW! Los Cabos: https://youtu.be/ksjkI7lA2Io
- Puerto Vallarta: https://youtu.be/
- Ensenada & Valle de Guadalupe: https://youtu.be/
- Queretaro: https://youtu.be/
- Los Cabos: https://youtu.be/
- Vallarta – Nayarit: https://youtu.be/
- Los Cabos 2: https://youtu.be/b1sF-ge5q_
- Cancún & Riviera Maya http://bit.ly/2gYaTzK
- Oaxaca https://www.youtube.
Select your destination, and save the date! We have a place available for you or one of your collaborators!
- FLIGHTS FOR THE RESERVATIONS THAT CORRESPOND SOME COLONIAL DESTINATIONS: In the case of BDFAM San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Morelos and Queretaro, the BDFAM investment, includes ground round trip transportation from CDMX/MEXICO CITY -MEX- (from a set base address in Polanco neighborhood, for departure at est. 7-7.30 AM on the 1st. day and then we return to same pick up location between 3 – 7 PM, day of program terminates.
The nearest airport is “Bajio” -BJX- or also named Aeropuerto Internacional de Guanajuato which is either 30 minutes drive from airport to Guanajuato City (where we start our program’s agenda) and 1.30 hours from the center of San Miguel de Allende … The best way to get to Guanajuato or SMA is to hire a shuttle service or taxi from either one and meet us at the start point in the hotel in Guanajuato on Monday, the program ends in San Miguel de Allende on Thursday.
The meeting point would be either in Guanajuato on Monday, at estimated 11AM start with breakfast / brunch… May you need to get there and meet us slightly later for it would be Ok for us. Another option for you is to overnight in the fantastic Mexico City -maybe even better for enjoyment, connections and price wise- as we have a meet up point early Monay in Polanco neighborhood at 7AM, we also have the ground transportation included from there to Guanajuato State roundtrip. This is what most attendees do everytime.
MORE ON LOCATION & DISTANCES: http://www.visitguanajuato.com.mx/en/ubicacion/
- LODGING: Stay is considered in double occupancy, the nights included in each of the programs as indicated individually, are 3 nights for this program.
- AGENDA. The programs’ agenda are revealed about 1 week before the start date of the BDFAM and exclusively to the confirmed registrants, it is not of public nature.
* Note: Dates can be adjusted if absolutely necessary; with consultation to confirmed participants or without prior notice in case of force majeure. Through these programs, we always seek to deliver the best experience for both the attendees and the hosts of each part of the agenda; so that it will be necessary to ensure that both the quality of the destination’s partners and the assistants are indicated. *A quorum of at least 10 people guaranteed per destination is essential to carry out any program, in these cases there is full reimbursement of the BDFAM cost participation.
A QUICK EDIT WITH HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT OUR 2018’S #CELEBRATINGCARTAGENA
#CARTAGENA #COLOMBIA #BDFAM
*PHOTO & VIDEO: WWW.PEDRAZAPRODUCCIONES.COM
- CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA 2019 #BDFAM EXPERIENCE
Attendees came from USA/CAN/MEX/BR/PERU/ARGENTINA -with strict international destination weddings’ experience and all wonderful… THIS YEAR IN 2019 WE WILL HAVE IT AGAIN AND HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US. On the meantime can check out some of the quick edit photo highlights by PEDRAZA PRODUCCIONES HERE or check us out at some Cartagena newspaper posts:
- Coctel para organizadores y expertos en bodas
- Cena de Gala Colombiana en el Hotel Radisson
- Coctel ‘White Party’ en el Hotel Movich
- Cena de cierre en el Hotel Capilla del Mar
Find out more or register already DEADLINE for confirmation just due.
THE BODAS DESTINO TEAM
Bodas Destino Latinoamérica
M/Whatsapp: +52 (55) 5515.2886.