“TRAVEL AS THE TOP WEDDINGS’ & ROMANCE PROFESSIONALS TRAVEL & LEARN”… “BDFAMS” as we call them are familiarization trips guided by experts from Bodas Destino Latinoamérica (Destination Weddings Latin America) led by Carmen Laborin -former Mexico Tourism Board’s Romance Director- with the purpose of connecting the various professionals involved in the realization of DESTINATION WEDDINGS, SPECIAL EVENTS, CONVENTIONS AND ROMANCE TRAVEL with the various venues and suppliers of select destinations in a professional, efficient and friendly format… and above all: !MEMORABLE!
Wedding and Event Coordinators, Wedding Planners, Event Producers, Conventions and Incentive Groups Planners, Event Designers and Wedding Travel, Romance and Celebration Specialists with minimum experience of 2 years proven in events.
We discover outstanding and trendy colonial cities & beaches perfect for romance, events and destination weddings.
We site inspect Hotels, Lounges, Gardens, Terraces and all the best locations for events.
We contact local industry suppliers with proven experience and quality for you.
ALL SET FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
For a set fee, we take care of it all, you just need to travel to the BDFAM location of interest and we take care of you from yu arrival on:
- Accommodations in Double Occupancy
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transportation
- Local Special Transportation
- Tours and Activities in Destination
- F&B during program days
- Professional Photography & Video
- Digital Destination Contacts’ File
- Certification of participation by ABC – Association of Bridal Consultants for BDFAMS taking place in Mexico.
!TAKE PART OF THIS FABUOLOUS FAMILIARIZATION OPPORTUNITY AT AMAZING MEXICAN DESTINATIONS!
- UP TO 25, THE COUNT OF INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS IN ATTENDANCE PER PROGRAM
- 16-22 THE NUMBER OF EVENTS’ VENUES VISITED PER DESTINATION
- 5-11, THE CITIES OF ORIGIN WHERE #BDFAM ATTENDEES COME FROM PER PROGRAM.
SEE MORE OF THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE IN ONE -!OR ALL!- OF OUR PAST EXPERIENCES’ VIDEOS:
- Los Cabos 2017: https://youtu.be/tXSEc7oALkQ
- Ensenada & Valle de Guadalupe: https://youtu.be/3XhFaHw0yIo
- Guanajuato Capital: https://youtu.be/9QFxpZtiETE
- Queretaro: https://youtu.be/NdV6oMfl1K0
- Vallarta – Nayarit: https://youtu.be/19S7wmF7NNk
- San Miguel de Allende – Guanajuato https://youtu.be/6gRLyGhUQsU
- Los Cabos https://youtu.be/b1sF-ge5q_g
- Cancún & Riviera Maya http://bit.ly/2gYaTzK
- Oaxaca https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNqpAv-o088
- Puerto Vallarta: https://youtu.be/LgqFQ5WYOfU
OUR UPCOMING BDFAMS FOR 2018 ARE:
1-5 MAY, BDFAM VALLARTA-NAYARIT-PUNTA DE MITA #BDFAM
LOS CABOS, BAJA SUR #BDFAM: OCTOBER 15-18, 2018
CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA #BDFAM : 30 JULY – 3 AUGUST, 2018. USA/CAN/MEX/BR/PERU/ARGENTINA attendees with strict international destination weddings’ experience) * A SEPARATE REGISTRATION FORM IS REQUESTED.
COSTS & PAYMENT METHOD
You can pay via PayPal link with debit or credit card. You only need to get to the destination during the program dates and times specified, ,and we take care of you locally acoording to the programs’ agenda.
- ALL MEXICO BDFAMS ARE 400 USD per person, TAX included.
- Other exception is CARTAGENA DE INDIAS, COLOMBIA, a #BDFAM also promoted and supported by local Tourism Authorities, cost is at 220 USD per person. Attendance TBC upon intl. profile revision.
REGISTER FOR MEXICO OR COLOMBIA #BDFAMS
IF INTERESTED; we need you to sign up/REGISTER accordingly, on the following links:
- MEXICO BDFAMS: https://goo.gl/forms/RJBEtmECQE4jJhYT2
- COLOMBIA BDFAM: https://goo.gl/forms/LrhW5te0AwlvZqbn2
- BEACHES: FLIGHTS FOR THE RESERVATIONS THAT CORRESPOND BEACH DESTINATIONS. The flights indicated for booking are those that arrive between 7.00 AM – 1.00 PM to the destinations and according to the arrival manifestos, different pick-up times are scheduled at the airport to drive you to the host hotel. The official agenda usually starts at 2.00PM.
- REGARDING SOME COLONIAL DESTINATIONS: In the case of BDFAM San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Morelos and Queretaro, the BDFAM investment, includes ground round trip transportation from CDMX/MEXICO CITY -MEX- (from a set base address in Polanco neighborhood, for departure at est. 7-7.30 AM on the 1st. day and then we return to same pick up location between 3 – 7 PM, day of program terminaetes.
- LODGING: Stay is considered in double occupancy, the nights included in each of the programs as indicated individually, are estimate 2-4 nights’ long according to each BDFAM needs.
- AGENDA. The programs’ agenda are revealed about 1 week before the start date of the BDFAM and exclusively to the confirmed registrants, it is not of a public nature.
MORE ON CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA #BDFAM
It will be 5 days/4 nights of fun and great learning on the destination’s main attractions and services. It will be a 25-30 people only Fam Trip of select wedding/event planners of countries such as USA, Can, Mexico, Peru, Argentina & Brasil, and the investment will be symbolic, in the range of est 220 USD, plus you would have to consider paying up for your flight to get to/from the destination, tips and other personal expenses.
From July the 30th., to August 3rd. 2018, activities include a first hand educational seminar on the destination by their top Tourism Officials; you will have the chance to see amazing hotels and historic venues for celebrations and romantic travel and interact with some of the top Colombian suppliers of romance in Cartagena to present you with their products, a great opportunity for both suppliers and attendees alike in a fun and dynamic agenda with plenty of surprises.
- ARRIVALS REQUESTED: JULY 30H. BEWTWEEN 7AM-4PM.
- RETURNS REQUESTED: AUGUST 3RD. BETWEEN 7AM-5PM.
ONCE REGISTERED, we would sign you up as ‘INTERESTED” (As qualified profiles confirmed will be on a first come – first serve basis), then Cartagena dn BDFAM offiers will review your profile and confirm of acceptane in the following 7-15 days… UPON ACCEPTANCE, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE VIA PAY PAL DURING THE FOLLOWING 5 BUSINESS DAYS ON THE PAMENT CARROUSEL BELOW