“TRAVEL AS THE TOP WEDDINGS’ & ROMANCE PROFESSIONALS TRAVEL & LEARN”… “BDFAMS” as we call them are familiarization trips guided by experts from Bodas Destino Latinoamérica (Destination Weddings Latin America) led by Carmen Laborin -former Mexico Tourism Board’s Romance Director- with the purpose of connecting the various professionals involved in the realization of DESTINATION WEDDINGS, SPECIAL EVENTS, CONVENTIONS AND ROMANCE TRAVEL with the various venues and suppliers of select destinations in a professional, efficient and friendly format… and above all: !MEMORABLE!
WE DISCOVER between 15-25 locations for events per destination, meet key local suppliers, connect with representatives of destinations and make a very valuable local and international networking, since each program is accompanied by 15-25 industry professionals from up to 15 cities of origin each. Countries of origin of past prticipants include Mexico, the United States, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and Colombia.
Wedding and Event Coordinators, Wedding Planners, Event Producers, Conventions and Incentive Groups Planners, Event Designers and Wedding Travel, Romance and Celebration Specialists with minimum experience of 2 years proven in events.
We discover outstanding and trendy colonial cities & beaches perfect for romance, events and destination weddings.
We site inspect Hotels, Hciendas, Villas, Gardens, Terraces and even some peculiar venues. All the very best locations for events.
We contact local industry suppliers with proven experience and quality for you.
ALL SET FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
For a set fee, we take care of it all, you just need to travel to the BDFAM location of interest and we take care of you from your arrival on:
- 4-5 days’ stay & 3-4 night’s accommodations in Double Occupancy
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transportation at the host destination or in case of case of colonial BDFAMS such as San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato and Querétaro, it includes the roundtrip transportation departing from CDMX on designated dates for the program.
- Local Special Transportation as per the official programs schedules
- Tours and Activities in Destination during program dates
- F&B during program days
- Professional Photography & Video for marketing purposes
- Digital Destination Contacts’ File
- Certification of participation by ABC – Association of Bridal Consultants for BDFAMS.
TAKE PART OF THE 2019’S FIRST SEMESTER FABUOLOUS FAMILIARIZATION TRIPS
- UP TO 25, THE COUNT OF INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS IN ATTENDANCE PER PROGRAM
- 16-22 THE NUMBER OF EVENTS’ VENUES VISITED PER DESTINATION
- 5-15, THE CITIES OF ORIGIN WHERE #BDFAM ATTENDEES COME FROM PER PROGRAM.
OUR S1-2019 #BDFAMS ARE:
- SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE & GUANAJUATO. 11-14 March: REGISTER & PAY BY: TUESDAY JANUARY 15T., 2019.
READ MORE ON PROGRAM’S ACTIVITIES, AGENDA AND INVESTMENT SPECIFIC TO SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE & GUANAJUATO:
- CANCÚN – RIVIERA MAYA – TULUM. 13th. – 16th. May: REGISTER & PAY BY: MONDAY THE 25TH. MARCH, 2019.
HOST HOTEL: IBEROSTAR SELECTION PARAÍSO LINDO https://www.iberostar.com/hoteles/riviera-maya/iberostar-paraiso-lindo
- VALLARTA – NAYARIT (PVR, Punta Mita, Sayulita & San Pancho). CHANGE OF DATES! 27th. – 30th. MAY: REGISTER & PAY BY: MONDAY THE 25TH. MARCH, 2019.
HOST HOTEL: MARIVAL RESIDENCES NUEVO VALLARTA (NUEVO VALLARTA) https://www.marivalresidences.com
HOST HOTEL: MARIVAL ARMONY LUXURY RESORT & SUITES (PUNTA MITA) https://www.marivalarmony.com
Secure your spot NOW, sign up! Days & nights of fantastic discovery & remarkable networking. Not to mention our also fab’ host hotels.
ATTEND! DO NOT MISS OUT … The available places are reduced and already partly booked, so if you are interested, do not delay. RESERVE AND CONFIRM your spaces for the BFAMS AND ENJOY !. THE ABOVE ARE THE DATES OF S1-2019 BDFAMS AND ACTIVITIES SCHEDULED BY @BODASDESTINO. Note S2-2019 dates expected to be released on March 2019 and include among others: LOS CABOS, MÉXICO & CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA.
COSTS & PAYMENT METHOD
You can pay via PayPal link with debit or credit card. You only need to get to the destination during the program dates and times specified, and we take care of you locally acoording to the programs’ agenda.
- ALL MEXICO BDFAMS ARE 450 USD each, per person. TAX & transaction fee included. You can pay va PAYPAL.
REGISTER FOR MEXICO #BDFAMS
1. Please pay the attendants’ FEE/FEES. Either send payment via PAYPAL to: firstname.lastname@example.org or process here below:
2. Once payment receipt, sign up -REGISTER HERE- on the following link:
SEE MORE OF THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE IN ONE -!OR MANY!
OF OUR PAST EXPERIENCES’ VIDEOS:
- Los Cabos: https://youtu.be/tXSEc7oALkQ
- Ensenada & Valle de Guadalupe: https://youtu.be/3XhFaHw0yIo
- Guanajuato Capital: https://youtu.be/9QFxpZtiETE
- Queretaro: https://youtu.be/NdV6oMfl1K0
- Vallarta – Nayarit: https://youtu.be/19S7wmF7NNk
- San Miguel de Allende – Guanajuato https://youtu.be/6gRLyGhUQsU
- Los Cabos 2: https://youtu.be/b1sF-ge5q_g
- Cancún & Riviera Maya http://bit.ly/2gYaTzK
- Oaxaca https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNqpAv-o088
- Puerto Vallarta: https://youtu.be/LgqFQ5WYOfU
Select your destination, and save the date! We have a place available for you or one of your collaborators!
A TESTIMONIAL ON ONE OF OUR PAST #BDFAMS
- BEACHES: FLIGHTS FOR THE RESERVATIONS THAT CORRESPOND BEACH DESTINATIONS. The flights indicated for booking are those that arrive between 7.00 AM – 1.00 PM to the destinations and according to the arrival manifestos, different pick-up times are scheduled at the airport to drive you to the host hotel. The official agenda usually starts at 2.00PM. Return flights to be scheduled not earlier than 5.30PM of the program end date.
- REGARDING SOME COLONIAL DESTINATIONS: In the case of BDFAM San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Morelos and Queretaro, the BDFAM investment, includes ground round trip transportation from CDMX/MEXICO CITY -MEX- (from a set base address in Polanco neighborhood, for departure at est. 7-7.30 AM on the 1st. day and then we return to same pick up location between 3 – 7 PM, day of program terminaetes.
- LODGING: Stay is considered in double occupancy, the nights included in each of the programs as indicated individually, are estimate 2-4 nights’ long according to each BDFAM needs.
- AGENDA. The programs’ agenda are revealed about 1 week before the start date of the BDFAM and exclusively to the confirmed registrants, it is not of a public nature.
A QUICK EDIT WITH HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT OR 2018’S #CELEBRATINGCARTAGENA #CARTAGENA #COLOMBIA #BDFAM
*PHOTO & VIDEO: WWW.PEDRAZAPRODUCCIONES.COM
- CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA 2018 #BDFAM EXPERIENCE
Attendees came from USA/CAN/MEX/BR/PERU/ARGENTINA -with strict international destination weddings’ experience and all wonderful… THI YEAR IN 2019 WE WILL HAVE IT AGAIN AND HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US. On the mean time can check out some of the quick edit photo highlights by PEDRAZA PRODUCCIONES HERE or check us out at some Cartagena newspaper posts:
- Coctel para organizadores y expertos en bodas
- Cena de Gala Colombiana en el Hotel Radisson
- Coctel ‘White Party’ en el Hotel Movich
- Cena de cierre en el Hotel Capilla del Mar
* Note: Dates can be adjusted if absolutely necessary; with consultation to confirmed participants or without prior notice in case of force majeure. Through these programs, we always seek to deliver the best experience for both the attendees and the hosts of each part of the agenda; so that it will be necessary to ensure that both the quality of the destination’s partners and the assistants are indicated. *A quorum of at least 10 people guaranteed per destination is essential to carry out any program, in these cases there is full reimbursement of the BDFAM cost participation.
Find out more or register.
THE BODAS DESTINO TEAM
Bodas Destino Latinoamérica
M/Whatsapp: +52 (55) 5515.2886.